Create a longterm sales pipeline by helping clients navigate the downsizing process
Whether you are assisting recent retirees with decisions about renting versus buying, or supporting older adults making end of life housing choices, having strong coaching skills is key.
SREI's Coach Training Program provides Certified Senior Housing Professionals with the unique set of skills needed to help your clients navigate challenging late-in-life moves, identify the best path for moving forward, take control of their choices, and adjust to their new normal.
As a Certified Senior Downsizing Coach, You’ll Help Your Clients:
– Learn to adapt and cope with challenging residential decisions
– Tap into their inner strength so they can move forward with confidence
– Communicate effectively with family members, friends, and trusted advisors
– Connect with resources and supportive networks
– Remain focused, motivated, and positive about next steps
– Determine what’s important for the next chapter of their lives
– Define goals and develop a plan for making them a reality
– Uncover obstacles and create strategies that help them achieve their goals
– Understand the multiple steps associated with the downsizing process
– Recognize that life has meaning and purpose wherever they may live
–– Six 90-min group training sessions via web-conference
–– Six 30-minute scheduled private coaching sessions
–– 2 additional hours of consulting support with program facilitators
–– Mock downsizing consultation including coaching feedback
–– SREI's Exclusive Senior Downsizing Coach Skills Guide
–– Access to private facebook group for peer support
–– Peer and facilitator feedback and encouragement
–– Required textbooks and articles as assigned by course facilitators
–– Access to and usage of coaching resources and templates
–– Ability to earn 3-year certification by SREI as a Certified Senior Downsizing Coach (optional)
Chris and Nikki Buckelew are founders of the Seniors Real Estate Institute and have been coaching and consulting with downsizing retirees, adult children and caregivers, senior living communities, real estate sales professionals, and other senior service providers for more than two decades. With collective degrees in family studies and gerontology, counseling, psychology, and legal studies, as well as advanced certifications in coaching and NLP, the Buckelews are considered leading authorities in the fields of senior real estate and late-life relocations.
YOUR PATHWAY TO DIFFERENT!
SPECIAL PRICING: $3997 (extended through Dec. 31)
Payment plans available.
Limit 15 people per class.
Must be active CSHP to receive certification.
2019 SESSION I START DATE: JANUARY 7, 2019
1ST MONDAYS OF EACH MONTH (Jan-June) 1:30PM-3PM
* Individual coaching sessions will be scheduled following enrollment.