Moving Mom & Dad: 5 Common Mistakes Children
of Aging Parents Make and How to Avoid Them
Moving Mom & Dad: 5 Common Mistakes Children of Aging Parents Make and How to Avoid Them is designed as BOTH a client resource tool and a marketing system for real estate professionals who specialize in assisting senior clients and their caregivers.
Unlike other senior directed pieces, the Moving Mom & Dad Guide is intended to ensure that YOU maintain the expert role throughout the home preparation, sale, and relocation process.
As professionals dedicated to serving seniors at the highest level who are downsizing, we know it is your goal to ensure that your clients are well informed, prepared and equipped to navigate the complexities that a late-in-life move entails. By utilizing Moving Mom & Dad: 5 Common Mistakes Children of Aging Parents Make and How to Avoid Them as a value added educational resource you will accomplish exactly that.
Moving Mom & Dad Guide includes:
Conversations starters for discussing late-life housing choices with aging parents
Descriptions of common senior living options and 55+ communities
Key questions to ask when researching assisted living and long-term care communities
Tips and criteria for hiring key service providers
Facts about estate sales and auctions
Frequently Asked Questions concerning late-life moves
Moving Mom & Dad as a Business-Building Tool
1. Client Resource Guide
Moving Mom & Dad is, first and foremost, a resource for adult children with aging parents. The guide serves to educate, empower, and equip family members with the tools necessary to confidently navigate late-life moves.
2. Business-to-Business Relationships
Moving Mom & Dad serves as a unique item of value to share with other professionals. Provide a personally branded copy to senior community sales counselors, elder law attorneys, estate sales professionals, financial planners, insurance agents, trust officers, and other key professionals serving seniors. Not only will this resource differentiate you from other agents, it will add to your credibility as an expert in seniors real estate and housing.
3. Seminars and Presentations
The Moving Mom & Dad Guide doubles as an outline for educational talks and seminars. Speaking to groups and organizations and conducting seminars is easy when you have a prepared set of talking points available at your fingertips.
Included in the Moving Mom & Dad Presentation System
- Lifetime license to reproduce and distribute the Moving Mom & Dad Guide in printed format
- Two customizable pages for personal branding and description value-added services
- Downloadable bi-fold color brochure including calls to action
- Event marketing template flyers (5 versions)
- Key talking points
- News releases for promoting seminars and events
- Participant worksheets
- Event checklist for pre- and post-event preparation and marketing tasks
- Participant feedback template
- Lifetime access to content updates
- Special pricing on professional printing and binding services including custom pages